Friday, May 1, 2015

Visit All Southeast Asian Countries




2011: The plan was to visit all of Southeast Asia within a year. Because I didn't have the financial means to travel for long periods, my only alternative was to work part-time and travel every month for three to four days at a time. And that was what I did. It was quite easy to pull off because I didn't have any commitment or dependent. I had it all planned out, with tickets already booked months in advance. But it wasn't meant to be. As I embarked on my trip to the last country, which was Myanmar, I got denied at the airport, as I wasn't aware of the new entry requirement that needed every visitor to have a visa. So I had to abort the mission.

I only got to complete it 3 years later in 2014. Here are the pictures taken at all 10 Southeast Asian countries:


1. My homeland, Malaysia




2. Singapore





3. My favorite, Thailand



4. Indonesia



5. Brunei



6. Cambodia



7. Laos



8. Vietnam



9. Philippines




10. Myanmar