Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ride On A Tandem Bike

The first time I saw one of those bikes was in a Korean drama series, where the happy couple cycled in tandem among the barren trees on a golden autumn day. It looked so heartbreakingly sweet. Then when I visited Seoul, I got to see them in real life in one of the parks in the city. I decided Seoul is not a place you'd want to visit on your own, when you wish you had someone with you, or when you've just gone through a terrible breakup; the sweetness overload that you see around you is enough to make you want to kill yourself. It's right up there with Paris and Venice.

Anyway, I got my opportunity to ride one with my boyfriend at Port Dickson, in 2013. It was at a resort which was so far from the beach they had to have some entertainment for their residents, so they had a water theme parks, and bicycles for rent, yay! It was mighty fun riding around the compounds in the early morning right after we jumped out of bed (note the puffy eyes).