Saturday, April 11, 2015

Model for a Photo Shoot

Even by Asian standards, I'm not tall enough to be a catwalk model. Height isn't the only issue though; there's also my weight and skin condition to think about, so I might as well just give this one a miss.

2010: I have, however, collaborated with a few professional photographers on a body-art photography project. Before that, let me show you a few shots from my portfolio, also done by the same group of photogs:


I think I'm more of a male-magazine material





The following are the body-art photos. I had to be in the nude for the most part of it. Imagine being the only girl in the studio, naked, and surrounded by three male photographers happily clicking away. Not for the faint-hearted. But they were very professional and I absolutely loved the end result. See how they made the tattoos look so real.