Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Appear in Newspaper

2009: This was an interview with The Star to promote our play "Oh Dad Poor Dad, Mamma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad". It was just me and another two members of the ensemble. I was very nervous and only answered about two questions, while the photographer kept clicking away.




It was such a relief when the interview was over and they asked us to do some tableaux of the play so that they could take some more photos.

We were also photographed by Klue magazine at the BOH Cameronian Arts Award Nominees Party.




2017: I participated in a running event with my friends. After I was done running, I loitered around waiting for my friends to finish. Someone from Malay Mail approached me to ask about the Formula 1 circuit closing down, something that I really didn't give a rat's ass about, and I almost told her as much. But she had a photographer with her and I saw this as another opportunity to get my face in the newspaper so I bluffed my way through the interview, saying that ya I would have loved to watch a race if I got the chance, blah blah blah.



I didn't look so great in the picture, but hey, I had just finished a run, so y'all should give me a break. XD