Saturday, May 2, 2015

Go to a Concert

2010: My partner won tickets to this concert in Sunway Lagoon. (She was always winning contests, I don't know how she did it).

 

On the day of the concert, we reached the venue early so we managed to secure ourselves a good spot in the front row, right in front of the stage. We could have climbed over the barricades if we wanted to.

The only celeb I knew that night was Katy Perry. She was a joy to watch, though everybody said she couldn't sing live. As for the rest of the performers, I had no clue who they were, because my musical interests skipped several decades. So what I did was simply dance to the music. Halfway through the concert, it rained. Luckily we were all given raincoats at the door. It was loud, hectic and sweaty.

I will only ever do it again if it's free.